Trace Elements Inc.
- 4501 Sunbelt Drive, Addison, TX 75001
- Property Type:
- Multi Tenant
- Cap Rate:
- 6.04% cap
- Square Feet:
- 16,576 sqft
- Lot Size:
- 0.92 Acres
- Price Per Square Foot:
- Year Built:
- 16,576-Square-Foot Flex Asset Situated on 0.92 Acres
- Tilt-Wall Construction Featuring Laboratory Space, Clean Room, 16’ Clear Height in Warehouse, and Seven Dock-High Doors
- Trace Elements, Inc. Will Execute a Five-Year NNN Lease Extension at Closing with Two Percent Annual Increases
- Trace Elements is an Independent Testing Laboratory Specializing in Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) and Nutritional Products
- Recent Repairs Include New TPO Roof in 2019, Replaced Bay Doors, Parking Lot Repair, and Seven New HVAC Units Since 2019
- Located Just Off of Addison Road, with Easy Access to Dallas North Tollway
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the property located at 4501 Sunbelt Drive in Addison, Texas, occupied by Trace Elements, Inc. The subject property consists of approximately 16,576 square feet of space and is situated on 0.92 acres of land. The tilt-wall constructed asset features a laboratory space, clean room, seven dock-high doors, and a clear height of 16’ in the warehouse. The seller reports recent repairs were made to the parking lot, and recent improvements include replaced bay doors, a new TPO roof and seven new HVAC units installed in 2019. The property is located just off Addison Road, with easy access to the Dallas North Tollway.
Upon sale of the property, Trace Elements will execute a five-year triple net lease extension with 2 percent annual increases. For 37 years, trace Elements has operated as an independent testing laboratory, specializing in hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) and nutritional products. The company’s HTMA services are used to measure the level of minerals such as zinc, magnesium, and potassium that are essential to carrying out metabolic functions in the human body. Nutritional products produced by Trace Elements include hypo-allergenic multi-vitamins and digestive aids. Trace Elements currently serves health professionals exclusively in over 46 countries (Trace Elements).
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is the fourth-most populous metro in the nation, with an aggregate of more than 7.5 million residents. It is composed of 13 counties stretching nearly 10,000 square miles. The city of Dallas houses 1.3 million people, followed by Fort Worth with 800,000 residents. Strong job growth continually draws new residents to the region. To accommodate the additional traffic, the region’s transportation network is evolving. Traffic flow is improved as freeways are expanded and miles are being added to tollways and turnpikes. The growth of the transportation network is vital to supporting commuters to the metros numerous corporations and growing industries. Dallas/Fort Worth’s population growth in recent years ranks among the highest in the U.S. for a major metro. The Metroplex is home to 24 Fortune 500 companies and many regional headquarters, drawing workers and residents. The area’s extensive network of rail and highways, along with the International Inland Port of Dallas, ensure its status as a distribution hub.