DALLAS OFFICE, 5001 SPRING VALLEY ROAD #100W DALLAS, TX 75244
Senior Managing Director Investments
Adam Abushagur, of Marcus & Millichap’s Dallas Office, specializes in the acquisition and disposition of single-tenant and multi-tenant industrial assets in the Dallas/Fort Worth Market. Mr. Abushagur’s daily mission is to energetically support clients by engineering innovative advisory solutions designed to bridge their objectives of today with their goals of the future. Whether it involves industrial acquisition or disposition, complex sale/leaseback advisory services, or capital markets debt structuring; Abushagur finds great passion in finding creative solutions to overcome complex obstacles.
In 2017, Abushagur founded the TAG Industrial Group with the long-term vision of adding value to clients by hyperspecializing in a historically unspecialized product type. As it stands today, the group spans 20 total members in Dallas, Chicago, Houston, and Denver and ranks as one of the top-performing industrial groups within Marcus & Millichap.
Mr. Abushagur began his career at Marcus & Millichap through its SIP Program, which is offered to less than 5% of new agents. Since 2017, Abushagur has consistently ranked as the top-performing industrial agent within Marcus & Millichap and has been featured in GlobeSt.com, Bisnow, Forbes, REBusiness Online, Dallas Business Journal, and more. Some notable awards include ConnectMedia’s Texas region Next Generation Award, GlobeSt Industrial Influencer award, and numerous Marcus & Millichap Chairman’s Club and Circle of Excellence awards.
Mr. Abushagur attended New Mexico State University and graduated with his Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Marketing. Aside from his zest for real estate, he finds great joy in traveling the world. To date, he has traveled to a total of 21 countries spanning the Phi Phi Islands of Thailand to the Berlin Wall of Germany.
- Industrial Acquisition & Disposition
- Sale/Leaseback Advisory Services
- Capital Markets Debt Structuring
- Industrial Market Positioning & Property Valuation
- Value-Added Advisory
- Industrial Research Services
- Forbes Real Estate Council
- SIOR: Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- NAIOP: Commercial Real Estate Development
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence 2019, 2020, 2021
- Chairman’s Club 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- National Achievement Award 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Sale Recognition Award 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- #1 Office & Industrial Agent Nationally 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top 3 National Office & Industrial Properties Group Agent 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top 10 Marcus & Millichap Agent in Texas 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Marcus & Millichap 7-Figure Club 2017
- Top Transitioned SIP Nationally 2017
- Heisman Memorial Outstanding Agent Award 2017
- Rookie of the Year 2016
- Top Dialer Award- Dallas 2017, 2016
- D CEO Power Broker 2020, 2019, 2018
- Globe St Industrial Influencer 2019
- Connect Media’s Next Generation Award Recipient 2019