Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- 4558 County Road 307, Jourdanton, TX 78026
- Property Type:
- Single Tenant
- Cap Rate:
- 9.50% cap
- Square Feet:
- 13,050 sqft
- Lot Size:
- 25.02 scres
- Price Per Square Foot:
- Year Built:
- 13,050-Square-Foot Industrial Asset Situated on 25.02 Acres
- Metal Construction Featuring Seven Grade-Level Doors with Drive-Through Bays, Three-Phase Power and Truck Wash Pit
- New Five-Ton Crane Installed in Warehouse Specifically for Tenant’s Use
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (NYSE:SOI) Manufactures, Installs, and Services Oil and Gas Drilling Equipment
- 10 Acres Stabilized for Outside Storage and Fleet Parking, with the Ability to Expand with Development
- Located Within the Eagle Ford Shale Basin to Service Oil and Gas Activity in the Area
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the property located at 4558 County Road 307 in Jourdanton, Texas, fully leased to Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, LLC. The subject property consists of approximately 13,050 square feet of space and is situated on 25.02 acres of land. The asset features metal construction, seven grade-level doors with drive-through bays, three-phase power, and a truck washing pit. Given the low coverage ratio, the property can easily accommodate future expansion and facilitate outside storage space with 10 stabilized acres. In 2022, the current owner installed a five-ton crane, specifically for the tenant’s use. With the installation of the crane, the tenant is likely to exercise its renewal option in 2025.
Located within the Eagle Ford Shale Basin, the asset is ideal for the oil and natural gas industry. The tenant, Solaris, uses innovative technologies to manufacture, install, and service oil and gas drilling equipment. Solaris operates in all major U.S. shale plays, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Marcellus/Utica, Haynesville, the STACK/SCOOP, and Bakken formations. Formed in 2014, the company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Solaris).
Home to the Alamo and famous River Walk, San Antonio metro is the primary residence of 2.5 million people. San Antonio is the second most populous city in Texas behind Houston, housing more than 1.5 million residents. The local economy is anchored by the industries of healthcare, tourism, and national defense. An extensive transportation network provides shipping options to domestic and international markets. Additionally, the formation of the Eagle Ford Shale that runs through Atascosa and Wilson counties has cultivated a thriving energy sector. Valero Energy, one of the largest oil companies in the U.S., is headquartered in San Antonio. Major private employers include AT&T, Wells Fargo, USAA, and Toyota. San Antonio offers a high quality of life with a variety of entertainment including the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs, SeaWorld, and Six Flags.