Camin Cargo Control, Inc.
- 1550 Industrial Park Drive, Nederland, TX 77627
- Property Type:
- Single Tenant
- Cap Rate:
- 8.63% cap
- Square Feet:
- 6,715 sqft
- Lot Size:
- 0.55 acres
- Price Per Square Foot:
- Year Built:
- 6,715-Square-Foot Industrial Asset Situated on 0.55 Acres
- Metal Construction Featuring Three Buildings with Office, Industrial and Laboratory Space
- Five Years Remaining on Triple-Net Lease with 3% Annual Increases
- Camin Cargo Control Provides Inspection, Laboratory Testing, and Treatment Services to the Petroleum Industry
- The Nederland Location Services the Port Arthur Market, Home to a Large Portion of the United States Oil Refining Capacity
- The Company Operates in Over 50 Locations Servicing Key Ports in Petroleum Market
- Located Just Off Twin City Highway, with Easy Access to Major Highways
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the property located at 1550 Industrial Park Drive in Nederland, Texas, leased to Camin Cargo Control, Inc. The subject property consists of approximately 6,715 square feet of flex space and is situated on 0.55 acres of land. The three-building asset features metal construction, 5,800 square feet of laboratory and office space, and 915 square feet of warehouse space. Located just off North Twin City Highway, the property has easy access to major thoroughfares, including U.S. Route 287 and Interstate 10.
Camin Cargo Control, Inc. has about five years remaining on its triple-net lease, with 3 percent rent escalations each year. Celebrating its 40th anniversary, Camin Cargo Control continues to be a leading provider of inspection, laboratory testing, and treatment services to over 50 key ports in the petroleum market. The company’s Nederland location services Port Arthur, one of the nation’s largest markets for oil refining.
Beaumont is located in Jefferson County along the Neches River and serves as the county seat. The city is part of the Beaumont-Port Arthur metropolitan statistical area and is located 85 miles east of Houston. The Port of Beaumont, a deep-water port located near the mouth of the Neches River, is the fourth busiest port in the United States, according to the American Association of Port Authorities. The port is also the busiest military port in the world for processing United States military equipment. Beaumont is home to Lamar University, a public university that is part of the Texas State University System. The university has an estimated enrollment of 17,000 students.