Revised on April 9, 2017.
- General Use and Restrictions.
1.2 Information Provided. If you provide any information to us, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. You further agree to update all such information promptly after any change and that you will not provide any information to the Site that (a) may infringe a copyright or trademark, or any other intellectual property right, (b) may violate the privacy rights of another, or (c) may violate any applicable municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, in each instance when used as contemplated by the Site.
1.4 Restrictions. Other than printing a single copy of particular Content as provided in this Section 1.3 above, you may not (and you agree that you will not) reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, perform or display any Content or any copy thereof without first receiving our express written permission. Further any reports or other content which is expressly attributed to “Reis” or © Reis Services LLC shall be used for internal purposes only and shall not be republished or redistributed. You further agree not to, without first obtaining our express written permission, (a) use any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites, (b) use the Site in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the Site or its availability or usage by others, (c) display any part of the Site in frames (or any Content via frames or in-line links), and/or (d) use or access, or attempt to use or access, any portion of the Site for which registration is required unless you are a Registered User (as defined in Section 3 below) with authorization to access that portion of the Site. You further agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience including, without limitation, taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site. You further agree not to use any data mining, web crawlers, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horses, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site except for customary search engines used in accordance with automated instructions directed to search engines and available on the Site.
- Registration.Certain portions of the Site may be accessible only to users that register to use those portions of the Site (“Registered Users”). If you register to use the Site, you will choose, or be issued, a username and password and, once you have a username and password, you will be considered a Registered User and issued an account to use the Site. However, we may terminate your status as a Registered User for any reason (or no reason) with or without notice to you, and you agree not to access the Site at anytime after we give you notice of such termination. You may not authorize any third party to access and/or use your username, password or account on your behalf. Accordingly, you agree to protect your username and password by, among other things, keeping your username and password confidential. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username, password or account. If, notwithstanding the foregoing obligation, you allow another party to use your account, you will be responsible for all use by the party using your account.
- Linking and Third Party Dealings.
3.1 Links to External Sites. We may provide hyperlinks to other web sites and Internet resources operated by parties other than the TAG Industrial of Marcus & Millichap. We have no control over such sites and resources or their privacy policies. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of the material on such web sites or with their operators.
3.2 Linking to the Site. Subject to the further provisions of this Section 3.2, we welcome links to the Site from other web sites. If we demand that you not link to the Site, or any portion of the Site, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Site or such portion of the Site as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
- No Warranties. The Site is provided on an “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the Site including, without limitation, any errors or omissions with respect to any Content. You acknowledge and agree that you assume sole responsibility for ensuring that all Content is accurate and up to date. Further, we do not represent or warrant that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be continuously available. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, SECURITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT WE AND/OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS KNOW, HAVE REASON TO KNOW, HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR ARE OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). FURTHERMORE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT). Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
- Release.In the event that you have a dispute with any person or entity arising from your use of the Site, you release the TAG Industrial of Marcus & Millichap (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, suppliers and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. According to Marcus & Millichap Investment Services, Inc., if you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Whether or not you are a California resident, you waive and relinquish all rights and benefits under any legal principle with the similar affect of California Civil Code §1542 in any jurisdiction with respect to the release granted above in this Section 8.
- Modifications to the Site.For the avoidance of doubt, we may modify, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site including, without limitation, the availability of any Content contained on the Site at any time for any reason (or for no reason) and without notice or liability.
Revised on April 9, 2017.
- Marcus & Millichap, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Atlanta, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Chicago, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Florida, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Nevada, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of North Carolina, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Seattle, Inc.;
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services Canada Inc.; and
- Any yet-to-be created Marcus & Millichap affiliated entity except for Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation and Mark One Capital, Inc.
What information do we collect from this Site?
We collect personal information that you provide to us (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information that tells us who you are such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We collect this information when you register to use this Site, use any of our services, update or modify information that is maintained on the Site, register for an event, and at other times. We also may receive Personal Information through the use of social media websites and services. We may receive information about you from these and other sources.
Usage Data and Site Activity
We collect certain information automatically each time you visit the Site (“Usage Data”). This includes, without limitation, your IP address, the type of computer you use, the web browser you use, the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visit to the Site. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. Each time you visit the Site, our web server may automatically recognize (where possible) and collect your IP address.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Certain features of the Site may not work if you delete or disable cookies. Some of our Service Providers may use their own cookies, or other tracking technologies in connection with the services they perform on our behalf.
How do we use the information that we collect?
We use Usage Data to customize your experience while visiting the Site and to evaluate and improve the design of the Site. We use Usage Data to help us run and maintain the Site, study traffic patterns and generally learn about the usage of the Site. We also use such information for purposes of system administration, to improve the design and content of the Site, and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience.
How the information collected is disclosed?
We may disclose non-Personal Information, including Usage Data, in aggregate form to third parties including, without limitation, advertisers and business partners.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Do you have a choice as to whether to provide information to us?
You can choose not to provide Personal Information to us. However, if you do not provide such information, you may not be able to access or use certain portions of the Site or our services.
Can you access your information?
If you are a registered user, you can access, change, correct, and update your Personal Information that you provide to us through your account or by e-mailing us at Adam.Abushagur@marcusmillichap.com
How do we protect the security of your information?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to personal information. However, although we employ such safeguards, information transmitted on the Internet and/or stored on systems connected to the Internet is never 100% secure. As a result, we cannot nor do we ensure, warrant, or guarantee the security or integrity of such information.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
The Site is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Does the Site contain links to other websites?
Where is information stored?
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store information in the United States, in addition to other jurisdictions, including Canada. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.