ANCHOR FABRICATION (GARLAND, TX)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
• Current Tenant is Committed to an Absolute Net Lease with 9 Years Remaining and 2.0% Annual Rental Increases
• Anchor has Subleased the Three Buildings at Market Rent
• Seller Reports Newly Replaced TPO and Metal Roofs in 2016 with 20-Year Warranty
• Properties Consist of 10 Grade Level Doors, 4 Dock High Doors and Heavy Power Throughout
• Subject Asset is Proximate to Interstate 635, Texas State Highway 78 and Forest/Jupiter DART Station
• Approximately 1.5 Acres of Outside Storage Area: 6 Inch Concrete, Partially Fenced, and 74 Parking Spots
• All Three Properties Are Divisible on Separate Plats
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the properties located at 3841, 3851, and 3903 Cavalier Drive in Garland, Texas leased to Anchor Fabrication. The subject properties consist of approximately 53,254 square feet of space and is situated on 2.72 acres of land. The subject properties feature 10 grade level doors, four dock high doors, and heavy power throughout. With ample outside storage and parking, the properties consist of approximately 74 total spots spanning across approximately 1.5 acres of partially fenced 6-inch concrete. All three properties are divisible on separate plats. The seller reports newly replaced TPO and metal roofs in 2016 with a 20-year guaranty. Anchor Fabrication is committed to an absolute net lease with over nine years remaining and 2 percent annual rental increases. However, the current tenant has been subleasing the properties at market rent. The subject asset is proximate to Interstate 635, Texas State Highway 78, and Forest/Jupiter DART Station.
As the 12th largest city in Texas, Garland is less than 30 minutes from DFW International and Dallas Love Field Airports and is connected to the DART Rail. It is ranked first in the state of Texas for housing affordability. Garland prides itself on business development and lower taxes, with no personal income tax, no state property tax, no local occupation tax, no local wage tax, and no gross receipts tax. CoStar reports 5.30 percent annual rental growth in the Northeast Dallas/Garland Submarket. Major businesses in the area include Kraft, Sherwin Williams, Resistol, U.S. Food Service, Atlas Copco, and Plastipak.