AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE (Cedar Hill)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
• The Property Contains Two Office Spaces, Kitchen, Storage Space and Restrooms
• Three Total Grade Level Doors and Two Total Dock High Doors
• More than One Acre of Outside Storage
• Subject Asset is Proximate to U.S. Highway 67 and Downtown Cedar Hill
• Tough Barrier-to-Entry Industrial Market: Only One Property Currently for Lease in Cedar Hill
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire American Industrial Warehouse located at 1462 Freedom Way in Cedar Hill, Texas. The subject property consists of an approximately 10,500-square-foot metal building and is situated on 6.04 acres of land. Built in 1999, the subject property contains two office spaces, kitchen, storage space, and restrooms. The asset features more than one acre of outside storage, and is proximate to U.S. Highway 67 and Downtown Cedar Hill. The subject property is a vacant, value-add deal in the Southwest Dallas/US 67 submarket. In Cedar Hill’s tough barrier-to-entry industrial market, there is currently only one industrial property available for lease
according to CoStar/LoopNet.
Cedar Hill’s robust development has made it a prime location for retail, commercial, technology, industrial, healthcare, residential and recreational opportunities. Located in the beautiful hill country environment of Joe Pool Lake and Cedar Hill State Park, the city of Cedar Hill, Texas is the natural choice for those who want big-city amenities with a small-town ambiance.
• 20 minutes from downtown Dallas
• US 67/rail-served business park
• A pro-business environment with a workforce of over 1 million within a 30-minute drive time
• Low taxes, low cost of living, quality education, over 3 million square feet of retail, and Class A office space
• Cedar Hill offers aggressive economic development incentives to facilitate and energize relocation and expansion (cedarhilledc.com)
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is the fourth-most populous metro in the nation with an aggregate of more than 7.1 million residents. It is composed of 13 counties stretching nearly 10,000 square miles. The city of Dallas houses 1.3 million people, followed by Fort Worth with 800,000 residents. Strong job growth continually draws new residents to the region. To accommodate the additional traffic, the region’s transportation network is evolving. Traffic flow is improved as freeways are expanded and miles are being added to tollways and turnpikes. The growth of the transportation network is vital to supporting commuters to the metros numerous corporations and growing industries. Dallas/Fort Worth’s population growth in recent years ranks among the highest in the U.S. for a major metro. The Metroplex is home to 21 Fortune 500 companies and many regional headquarters, drawing workers and residents. The area’s extensive network of rail and highways along with the International Inland Port of Dallas ensure its status as a distribution hub.