(P) ROYAL CORNERSTONE PORTFOLIO (ALLEN, TX)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
Royal Cornerstone Portfolio is being offered on a Request for Offer bid basis and may be sold as a portfolio or individually. Each property must enter into a separate Purchase & Sale Agreement due to different ownership structures.
- Assets Are 100% Leased with Staggered Expirations on Triple Net Leases, Minimizing Landlord Responsibilites and Mitigating Increased Expense Risk
- Both Assets Are Highly Functional with 20’-24’ Clear Heights, Full Sprinkler Systems and HVAC Throughout
- Royal is Minutes Away from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Foreign Zone 39 and is Proximate to Highway 114, Interstate 121 and Interstate 635
- Irving and Las Colinas Serve as the Center Hub to Some of the Biggest Corporations in DFW including seven Fortune 5000 Global Headquarters, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly Clark and McKesson, Immersing Royal in a Diverse and Desirable Submarket
- Several Local Tax Benefits and Incentives to Take Advantage of including Triple Freeport Tax Exemption, Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) 39 Exemptions, Skills Development Funds and Retail Incentives
- Cornerstone is Proximate to Interstate 121, on Interstate 75 Frontage Road, George Bush Turnpike, U.S. Route 380 with a High Traffic Corridor Along North Central Expressway: Over 650,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Allen/McKinney Submarket Asking Industrial Rents are Among the Highest in Dallas-Fort Worth with 7.10% Annual Rental Growth, Allowing Rents to Appreciate Nearly 40% During the Current Real Estate Cycle (CoStar)
- Allen’s Economic Development Corporation Reported a 19% Growth in Population in 2019 Compared to the Previous Year