(P) ELBIT SYSTEMS (MERRIMACK, NH)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
• Primary Manufacturing Hub for Kollsman Inc, an Elbit Systems of America company
• Leading manufacturer of avionic and electro-optic systems supplying the commercial and military markets
• Established in 1991 in Merrimack, N.H., housing more than 500 employees (a “top 10 employer” in Merrimack)
• Located one hour from Boston and adjacent to BAE Systems’ Merrimack facility
• Merrimack is home to some of the largest global companies, including Brookstone, BAE Systems, Anheuser Busch, and Fidelity Investments
Elbit Systems Portfolio, a rare investment opportunity in three United States defense manufacturing facilities in Texas, Virginia, and New Hampshire.
Elbit Systems of America, LLC is a U.S.-based wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems Ltd., a leading global source of innovative, technology based systems for diverse defense and commercial applications. They are an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs throughout the world. They develop and supply a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defense, homeland security and commercial applications. Their systems and products are installed on new platforms, and they also perform comprehensive platform modernization programs. In addition, they provide a range of support services.