JUPITER PLAZA (GARLAND, TX)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
• 4-Building Industrial Complex in High-Growth Dallas–Fort Worth Submarket
• Large-Scale Capital Investment and Employment Growth in Garland’s Manufacturing Sector
• Easily Accessible Location with Jupiter Road Frontage
• Prime Location Within the Northeast Dallas Industrial Submarket
• High Occupancy with Desirable Tenants and Lease Terms
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Jupiter Plaza, a 133,924-square foot industrial asset situated on 10.56 acres in northeast Dallas–Fort Worth. Built in 1974, the property features 32 dock-high doors, 6 grade-level doors, 15’-18’ clear height, and three-phase electric power. The complex is 91.20 percent occupied, spanning four buildings and 14 suites, with tenants that include the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, American Power Systems and Elegant Cabinets, Inc. The Northeast Dallas Industrial submarket has had occupancy of at least 93% since 2015.