1200 & 1310 SOUTHEAST PARKWAY (AZLE, TX)
By downloading the Marketing Package (“Offering Memorandum”) you hereby agree to the CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT.
• High-Traffic Location and Great Visibility on Highway 199
• Easy Access to Major Interstates Connecting All Areas of DFW
• Minutes from Fort Worth Meacham Airport and DFW International Airport
• Property is Zoned Light Industrial and Has Access to City Electricity, Water and Sewer | Lift Station Installed On-Site
• Submarket Vacancy Rate is Below Average at 2% (CoStar)
• Submarket Population Growth is Forecast to Increase 7.5% Over the Next Five Years (CoStar)
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the land located at 1200 & 1310 Southeast Parkway in Azle, Texas and is situated on approximately 16.01 acres. The subject land has easy access to major interstates connecting all areas of Dallas/Fort Worth. Minutes from Fort Worth Meacham Airport and DFW International Airport. The subject land is in a high-traffic location with great visibility on Highway 199 and has access to city electricity, water and sewer. The Northwest Fort Worth submarket’s population is forecast to grow 7.5 percent over the next 5 years (CoStar) and the vacancy rate is below average at 2 percent.
The metro is home to several higher-educational institutions including Texas Christian University and the University of Texas at Arlington, providing an educated labor force for the large and diverse employment base. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. is headquartered in Air Force Plant 4 in the city of Fort Worth. It serves the Naval Air Station, also based in the metro. Healthcare is a strong economic driver, assisted by students graduating from the area’s many colleges and universities. Large employers include Texas Health Resources and University of Texas. General Motors’ assembly plant has been operating in the metro since 1954 and currently manufactures large SUVs for various divisions such as Chevrolet, GMC and Cadillac, providing numerous jobs. Local amenities include the Kimbell Art Museum, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, as well as rodeos at the Fort Worth Stockyards.