12008 East Highway 158
- 12008 East Highway 158, Gardendale, TX 79758
- Property Type:
- Square Feet:
- 5,700 sqft
- Lot Size:
- 1.07 acres
- Year Built:
• Industrial Asset Totaling 5,700 Square Feet, Situated on 1.07 Acres
• Metal Construction Featuring Four Grade-Level Doors and Four Half-Size Doors
• Vacant Sale Ideal for Owner-User or Investor Lease-Up Opportunity
• Outside-Storage Lease Provides Additional Property Income with Option to Terminate
• Fully Fenced Lot with Electric Gate for Property Access
• Frontage Along Highway 158 for Easy Access to Midland/Odessa
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the property located at 12008 East Highway 158 in Gardendale, Texas. The subject property consists of approximately 5,700 square feet of space and is situated on 1.07 acres of land. The asset features metal construction, four grade-level doors, and four half-size doors. The fully fenced lot is equipped with an electric gate for property access. This vacant sale is ideal for an owner-user or investor as a lease-up opportunity. The outside-storage lease provides additional property income with an option to terminate. The subject property has frontage along Highway 158 for easy access to Midland and Odessa.
As the largest single source of oil and gas deposits in the United States, Odessa has long been known for its rich resources. The oil market has historically been volatile. When supply and demand pressures level out, prices will rebound and real estate values will follow. New businesses have come to the city that have helped diversify the economy as well as reinforce the quality of life standards. Odessa proudly boasts world-class cultural and recreational facilities as well as healthcare and transportation often associated with larger cities. It also serves as the crucial midpoint between Fort Worth and El Paso. Lucrative financial incentives, site selection, logistics, qualified workforce, easy access to foreign markets, and low cost-of-living make it easy to do business (odessatex.com). Major industries include: medical, energy, distribution, manufacturing, and technology.