106 Birdie Lane
- 106 Birdie Lane, Broussard, LA 70518
- Property Type:
- Single Tenant
- Cap Rate:
- 7.01% cap
- Square Feet:
- 7,500 sqft
- Lot Size:
- 0.55 acres
- Price Per Square Foot:
- Year Built:
- Brand New Absolute-Net Lease In Place with Confetti Momma, LLC.
- New 7,500-Square-Foot Metal Building Built Circa 2020
- Two Grade-Level Doors for Shipping and Receiving
- Property Sits in Close Proximity to Highway 90 East
- Ability to Increase Cash Flow, and Capitalize as Area Expands and Market Rent Grows
- Ability to Ask for Annual Sales Data from Tenant with Future Projections
- 10-Ton Crane Capacity Within Building
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the property located at 106 Birdie Lane in Broussard, Louisiana, leased to Confetti Momma, LLC. The subject property consists of approximately 7,500 square feet of space and is situated on 0.55 acres of land. The newly built asset features metal construction, a 10-ton crane, and two grade-level doors for shipping and receiving. With close proximity to U.S. Highway 90 East, the property is well situated within the Lafayette market. As the area expands and market rent grows, the asset allows investors to increase future cash flow.
Confetti Momma recently signed a five-year absolute-net lease, and can provide annual sales data along with future projections. Since 2014, Confetti Momma Brands has offered handcrafted party decorations as a thriving e-commerce company. The company’s vision is to provide affordable decorations that compare to popular concepts often found on Pinterest. In 2020, Inc. Magazine included Confetti Momma to its list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Metro Lafayette is a quickly growing area with a population of nearly 500,000. Known as the epicenter for Cajun culture, the local economy is anchored by the oil industry. Lafayette is home to Stuller, the world’s largest jewelry and setting manufacturer. The metro area also houses the state’s second-largest college, University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Adjacent to the city of Lafayette lies Broussard, Louisiana, a city that boasts a rapidly growing economic climate along with charming southern hospitality.